WARNING: DxO Nik3 is blocking Nik2!

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
landscaper1
OP landscaper1 Veteran Member • Posts: 4,722
UPDATE Re: DxO Nik3 is blocking Nik2!

After back and forth emails to DxO they've ignored my complaint. I sent the following to them this morning.

So, it appears to me that the bottom line is this. DxO's poorly constructed "Nik 3 Trial" version corrupted the very workable Nik 2 version I already had, rendered it unable to launch, and DxO is taking no responsibility for that. That is unacceptable. I demand that DxO either find a way to provide to me a working and readable Nik 2 version or provide me with a Nik 3 version free of charge. There is no justification for destroying someone else's property and not compensating them in some way.

-- hide signature --

Landscaper
P.S. I give permission to anyone wishing to download any of my images solely for the purpose of reposting in the same thread with C&C.
-----
"Open up your eyes and look around you.
There's a lotta world you've never seen." Pan American Airlines radio commercial

landscaper1's gear list:landscaper1's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10 Canon EOS 5DS R Canon EF 16-35mm F4L IS USM Canon EOS R Canon EF 50mm F1.8 II +10 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow