Buy a Panasonic

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
Michael Meissner
Michael Meissner Forum Pro • Posts: 26,844
Re: Buy a Panasonic

Sergey Borachev wrote:

I have never bought any Panasonic gear at all until now and I also prefer Olympus, BUT things are not the same now. Life goes on and it would be better if Panasonic can still continue in M43, ie if we want to continue getting support and new M43 cameras.

This is not a thread about whether Olympus or Panasonic is better.

Sure it is. If I find I cannot use Panasonic, I will either keep the cameras I have until they break, or ultimately I may dump everything and move to greener pastures. But I'm not likely to buy another Panasonic for stills.

I still occasionally use the E-1 camera I bought in 2004 and the E-5 I bought in 2011. I used to use the C-2100UZ camera I bought in 2002, but unfortunately the SM cards are starting to wear out. I still shoot regularly with my E-m5 mark I and Stylus-1 (2014), so I figure I have plenty of life left in the Olympus cameras.

Michael Meissner's gear list:Michael Meissner's gear list
Olympus Stylus 1 Olympus E-5 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus Zuiko Digital 14-54mm 1:2.8-3.5 Olympus 14-150 F4-5.6 II +22 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow