landscaper1
OP landscaper1 Veteran Member • Posts: 4,722
Re: WARNING: DxO Nik3 is blocking Nik2!

IanYorke wrote:

landscaper1 wrote:

IanYorke wrote:

landscaper1 wrote:

John_Hoffman wrote:

Did you delete Nik3 when the trial ended?

Yes, but that didn't help. I also tried re-installing Nik2 and that didn't work.

How did the install of NIK 2 actually fail?

Ian

When I tried to use one of the Nik apps I got a pop-up box asking for my activation code, but when I entered it, I got the message that it was incorrect.

Are you sure NIK 3 uninstalled correctly. Might be worth uninstalling NIK and looking for any references to NIK in the Program files and in Users/roaming and Users/Local and deleting them there after uninstalling NIK.

Fingers crossed:-)

Ian

Ian, I have no idea what any of what you wrote means.  I went through Win10 settings and apps and there is no mention of Nik 3 in there.

-- hide signature --

Landscaper
P.S. I give permission to anyone wishing to download any of my images solely for the purpose of reposting in the same thread with C&C.
-----
"Open up your eyes and look around you.
There's a lotta world you've never seen." Pan American Airlines radio commercial

landscaper1's gear list:landscaper1's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10 Canon EOS 5DS R Canon EF 16-35mm F4L IS USM Canon EOS R Canon EF 50mm F1.8 II +10 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow