* The Weekly Image Thread 20 07 04 #449 *

Started 2 months ago | Photos thread
Olyinaz Veteran Member • Posts: 7,977
Re: Acapulco Redux and Farmall

19andrew47 wrote:

When I did the image for the previous thread I used two images shot at 22 mm with the 14 - 54. There was an image on either side of those two shot at 20 mm. I don't know if they were falsely reported as different or they were really different. So I thought, what the heck, try all four! So below is all four stitched and processed as was the two image stitch.

Also, a Farmall as someone here, you know who you are, has a fondness for Farmalls from his childhood.

Andrew

went for a ride in the pony this afternoon and saw this displayed at the side of the road likely for Canada Day which was July 1st.

That's a beautiful H with the belt drive unit, and a very nice two bottom plow.  Fantastic photo!  We started with a John Deere B and a two 16" bottom plow that was similar except for rubber tyre wheels.  Did the whole farm for several years with it.  The Farmall 400 could handle more so we did eventually upgrade, but I'll be darned if I can recall - think it was three 14s.

Oly

Olyinaz's gear list:Olyinaz's gear list
Olympus E-M1 II Canon EOS 77D Canon EF 100mm F2.8L Macro IS USM Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50-200mm 1:2.8-3.5 SWD Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 8mm 1:3.5 Fisheye +12 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
AVG
AVG
AVG
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow