I’m still not sure how to proceed!!

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
nonicks Regular Member • Posts: 472
Re: I’m still not sure how to proceed!!

Ad12 wrote:

Today I’ve received my XF 10-24 in the mail. I’m very impressed. Haven’t used it yet, but the two things I’m very happy about:

1 - build quality: The build quality compared to the EF-s 10-18 is night and day! It’s a beautiful beautiful lens

2- Size and weight: Based on the specs and images online I was expecting something large that wouldn’t balance well with my XT30. The 10-24 is very small and light and portable, and what’s more, with the Meike grip I can easily hold the camera lens combo with one hand if i wanted (i shoot with my second hand taking the weight anyway below the lens, a habit from the big telephoto).

Can’t wait to use it. I still think the RRP of 849 pounds is too much, but i got this at 579 with cash back. You can see and feel the reason its more expensive than the Canon lens.

Congrats!  The 10-24 is deliciously pretty! Using it with the XT30 ( I use it on my XT20) will be a complete joy. Image quality is excellent except the very extremes when wide open. For 579, you obviously made a super great purchase decision!

nonicks's gear list:nonicks's gear list
Canon EOS 60D Fujifilm X-T20 Fujifilm X-H1 Canon EF-S 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 IS Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R +8 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
jrk
JNR
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow