Software for Fuji X-Trans

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
koushiro
koushiro Forum Member • Posts: 78
Re: Software for Fuji X-Trans

I’ll give another vote to Iridient X-Transformer and Lightroom. My Sony workflow was already to convert Sony raw to DNG on import, and I did that at first when I got my Fuji too. But I eventually started to notice the “worminess” of LR’s Fuji processing, especially in situations where you have to crop. Not really interested in Capture One since I’d have to buy the ability to use it with Sony and Fuji. And LR’s Enhance Details isn’t a practical solution since the files are absolutely enormous and the processing takes a while. I guess it works okay if you only use it when you think you need it, but that’s personally not my idea of an optimal workflow. Since Iridient X-Transformer is only like $36, I went with that. Since I already convert Sony raw to DNG when I import to LR, it’s not much hassle to just use Iridient to do the same thing when I want to import Fuji raws.

koushiro's gear list:koushiro's gear list
Sony a7 III Fujifilm X-T30 Fujifilm XF 18mm F2 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS +6 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow