OP Mike Arledge Senior Member • Posts: 1,742
Re: Back to Fuji - First photos X-T4 and 16-55

notchy wrote:

Mike Arledge wrote:

Bob Tullis wrote:

Mike Arledge wrote:

Bob Tullis wrote:

Silver!!????

Well, at whatever it takes, I suppose [g].

Welcome, and welcome back. That X-T4 is nice, isn't it?

Have you seen this newer silver finish? Its drool-worthy sexy. I honestly was planning on black, but in person I was like, yeah, silver is rad. And yes, the X-T4 is really, really nice. It will take a few weeks to understand it all I am sure, but so far, it left nothing on the table to my previous G9. And resolution is much improved.

I started with black, and prefer it in general, though the sliver finish is nice. Black also keeps my wife from realizing a new body is in residence, until it's not quite new anymore (joking -at least, at this point in time that's not necessary any longer [g] ).

I have to assume for most of us, choosing Fuji has a strong tie to the aesthetic of the system as much as the tech specs of the gear. IDK

And why not? {{ deity }} preserve us from cameras that are "merely tools"

Couldn’t agree more, especially as a hobbyist/enthusiast and not a “working pro”

Mike Arledge's gear list:Mike Arledge's gear list
Pentax K-1 Pentax KP Fujifilm X-T4 Pentax smc DA 15mm F4 ED AL Limited Pentax smc DA* 50-135mm F2.8 ED (IF) SDM +5 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow