Photosync

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
davidevans1 Senior Member • Posts: 1,745
Photosync

Does anyone use Photosync please?

I have downloaded this after it was recommended for transferring vieos from desktop to an iPad but can't work out how it works. The instructions are in German which I don't speak unfortunately.

I am pretty sure I've worked out how to transfer from iPad to PC so it's transfer from PC to iPad I need help with.

I'm on Windows 10.

I have the app installed on the iPad and have paid £2.99 for the purchase, so that should be OK.

I also have the app installed on the PC and have an icon on the desktop  and have another icon in the 'overflow' at the far right of the Taskbar.

I think I have paired the devices for wifi transfer.

From what I can tell I'm supposed to right click the icon, but the desktop icon doesn't give me any options to transfer files and the Taskbar overflow option is in German and gives four options:

• Zielorder offnen (is this open target folder?)
  • Einsellungen (Settings?)
  • über (About I think)
  • Beenden (Terminate?) which gives two options - Beenden and Abbrechen (cancel)

Choosing the first option gives tme the chance to choose a folder and files but when I choose them they just open and start playing the video on the PC!

Can anyone advise what I do please? Thanks.

-- hide signature --

David

davidevans1's gear list:davidevans1's gear list
Sony a7R IV Sony FE 90mm F2.8 macro Sony FE 50mm F1.4 ZA Sony FE 24mm F1.4 GM Sony FE 135mm F1.8 GM +1 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow