Panasonic G9 and the future......

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
Ken Yull
Ken Yull Senior Member • Posts: 2,332
Re: Panasonic G9 and the future......

I'm sorry to side track a mite, but I had a G9 for 6 months and not overly impressed as too big for me, so exchanged for a G80 very happy with that the size is right and a good performer, so good that I decided to get another G80 body only. Then I was confronted with the fact I could buy a new G90 (body only) for only £50 more. I couldn't resist and what a surprise it is better than the G9 in some ways EVF is better, focusing speed is also faster, and results so far are equal to any I had from the G9. Now I'm not saying the G9 is not good, as it is except for the size imo, I've had 35mm SLRs smaller . NB Not DSLRs FF.

Oh almost forgot the size is almost identical to the G80. Hand grip slightly larger which I like, and EVF eye piece slightly larger but better for it. Last benefit the 100mm - 300 mm zoom really shows its full capabilities on the G90. I'm just waiting for a chance to get out and about with it, give the sparrows and garden growth a rest.

-- hide signature --

Cheers. Ken.

Ken Yull's gear list:Ken Yull's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix Real 3D W1 Panasonic LX100 Panasonic FZ2500 Panasonic G85 Panasonic G90 +2 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow