Camera for beginner

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
danielgomez New Member • Posts: 2
Camera for beginner

I'm a beginner and I'm learning photography with my father's camera: a nikon d610. But, I would like to buy my own equipment and that it be lighter so I can take it on a trip.

I am deciding between Olympus OMD10 Mark III and Fuji XT200. In my country, there is an offer of the OMD10 that comes the 14-45mm kit + 45mm 1.8 lens as a gift for about € 590.

But I just saw an offer on the EM5 Mark II with the 14-150mm lens for € 599 (the same price as the OMD10). Between the OMD EM10 III and the EM5 II, which one would you choose? I will make videos but I think 4k would not be entirely important to me.

On the other hand, I also like the Fuji xt30, although it is a little pricey. Buying it with the xc 14-45mm (920€) would be a good option? The 18-55 goes over price.

You can also make a suggestion for max € 800. I would use the camera for travel, street photography, family portraits, some videos... a little bit of everything.

Thank you.

Fujifilm X-T200 Olympus E-M5 II Olympus OM-D E-M10 Olympus OM-D E-M10 III
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow