I’m still not sure how to proceed!!

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
Erik Baumgartner Senior Member • Posts: 2,325
Re: I’m still not sure how to proceed!!

I have both the X-T2 and X-T20 and very much like having the two bodies to work with. I love the larger body with the larger zooms but, using both bodies together, I’ve used either the big 16-55 or 50-140 on the X-T20 (plus a handgrip) with no problem at all on many occasions. I walk around with the 16-55 on the X-T20 all the time. I especially like the smaller primes on the X-T20 by itself, or together with another prime or zoom on the X-T2 if a single focal length will be too restrictive. So long as you have a second lens for the second body, I don’t think you will find it to be redundant at all. I don’t think I could ever go back to a single body again. I probably use both bodies equally. Also, having the same sensors and processors (like yours also would) I can edit the RAW files like they came from the same camera - you will be able to sync exposure and WB settings between them without a problem, great if you use both bodies together for the same event.

Erik Baumgartner's gear list:Erik Baumgartner's gear list
Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm X-T20 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 56mm F1.2 R Fujifilm XF 50-140mm F2.8 +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
jrk
JNR
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow