This thread is locked.
DeathArrow Senior Member • Posts: 2,565
Re: This is all excuses

citizenlouie wrote:

Wu Jiaqiu wrote:

citizenlouie wrote:

Wu Jiaqiu wrote:

what the hell is a European accent lol

French, Dutch, German, etc. Lots of our tourists are from there, as well as our engineers who are on working visas, and they'd be usually speaking East European accents or Asian accents. They are more open to new stuff than people who live here (I said live here rather than grow up here, as old San Francisco Bay Area people are also more open minded). You have to live here to know the intricate fabric of Bay Area and enjoy having a lot of diverse of people around, while embracing the changes and at the same time, feeling the open-mindedness around you disappear. And you have to live here for a long time to able to make comparison how the area has changed over the decades (and how much some of us still want to keep the open-mindedness going. It's what you do, not what you say).

accents are different in different areas of a single country yet alone country to country, my brother in law was in the bay area before he got out before covid really hit, he's a German living in Sydney, I'm english living in the Netherlands, all our accents are vastly different

I do realize that. I mean people with European accents (non-specific) can be more accepting to changes, disregard of origin of their accents.

Accepting changes is neither bad, nor good. Changes can be bad, good or neutral.

DeathArrow's gear list:DeathArrow's gear list
Nikon D300 Nikon D610 Nikon D750 Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.4D Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro +5 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
NCV
NCV
(unknown member)
NCV
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow