Opinions on Capture One for Fuji styles

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
KariP
KariP Veteran Member • Posts: 5,493
I stopped using JPEGs...

Don Davis wrote:

Although I shoot RAW + fine jpeg, I almost always apply edits to my jpegs, unless I really screw up exposure and need to go to RAW. Since Capture One full is on sale with the styles, I am interested hearing inputs on the usefullness of these. I am not really wanting to go back to spending a lot of time on editing, which is why I use jpegs now. But if the these styles give interesting looks in a short time, it may be worth it to me. I realize it's a broad questions and depends on the type of photography. For me, that's a mix of travel and family shots.

Thanks for any inputs!

Don

Editing RAW files  in CO is quite fast - JPEGs are not much faster. And adjusting a  JPEGs  is quite limited. Low ISO  RAF files are  surprisingly good if you want to do some more time consuming editing.

Fujifilm styles in Capture one are quite nice and easy to use - AND it is easy to change your mind or compare different styles quite fast.

I realised that there is not much use for JPEG.

RAF files are rather huge ...

-- hide signature --

Kari
I started SLR film photography in 1968, first DSLR was Canon 40D in 2007. Now Fujifilm X-E3 and X-H1 for nature, walking around ,traveling/landscapes - fantastic 5DMkIV for landscapes, macro , BIF ... .

KariP's gear list:KariP's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Fujifilm X-E3 Canon EF 50mm F1.4 USM Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS +10 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow