What would you do?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
CassR Regular Member • Posts: 133
What would you do?

I recently bought an x100f from the UK Fuji refurbished store.

The first one I received had a shutter count of 600 and had one small scratch on it but had to be returned as it had dust in the EVF.

The second one had lots of dust in the OVF, a shutter count of 2300 and quite a few scratches.

The third, the one I have now, has a shutter count of 1200, one small scratch with a peppering of something tiny around the lens but no dust and otherwise perfect. They had a technician check it before they sent the third one.

The third was also missing straps,lugs and a manual which they had to send in a fourth package!

The question is, I know a few people who also got one (it's on sale right now) and got mint bodies with shutter counts of 00.

I also got an x-e3 sometime ago that was mint without a scratch.

If you were me would you:

1. Stick with the third camera as it works great, has no dust but just a few imperfections.

Or

2. Contact them to see why you still received a slightly used one after all the hassle given they seem to have 0 shutter count stock available.

Any thoughts gratefully received.

Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X100F
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow