Ordered a new 7-14 pro

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
rich33584 Regular Member • Posts: 164
Ordered a new 7-14 pro

As the title states...I am headed to Yellowstone at the end of the month, COVID willing anyway. Started to worry that my 12-40 pro wouldnt be wide enough for some of the shots I want to take. In particular I want to get a Milky Way shot since where we are staying has virtually no light pollution. We are right on a large lake with a mountain opposite of us on the same side as the milky way. Hoping for clear weather and calm winds...

With this lens Ill have the 7-150mm range covered in the pro series. I dont think Ill ever get the 300 f/4 . I have the P/L 100-400 and that works well for me. Really hoping Olympus comes out with their 100-400 soon...

BTW, I have the EM1 Mkii and will hopefully soon get me a Mkiii and keep the Mkii as a backup. I use the EM5 Mkii as my backup/second body now.

Im sticking with Olympus...

rich33584's gear list:rich33584's gear list
Olympus E-M5 II Olympus E-M1 II Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm F2.8 Macro Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 Pro Olympus 40-150mm F2.8 Pro +3 more
Olympus E-M1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow