My thought process to determine my next, and hopefully last upgrade, for some time -

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
Max Iso
OP Max Iso Senior Member • Posts: 8,652
Re: My thought process to determine my next, and hopefully last upgrade, for some time -

ichollad wrote:

If you haven't already, you might want to handle an X-T30 before you buy - I got one last year and really struggled with how small it is (grip and EVF/eyecup). Clearly it still works great for a lot of people, but I was definitely left with some of the buyer's remorse that you're trying to avoid

Otherwise I've really enjoyed Fuji's ecosystem, and the images are great. I found the dial system far more appealing than I thought I would.

I appreciate the heads up and yep that was one thing i looked at along the way to make sure it would work and i will definitely buy the addon grip or cage. The body is almost the exact same size as my M50 (i don't have a cage/grip), the M50's grip is a bit bigger which is why i know i will want the addon for the Fuji.

Im also gonna be adding a pretty wild power bank setup to it where all the extra weight is attached to the tripod screw which will lower the center of gravity and make the balance much better.

-- hide signature --

"You taught me hate, I'll teach you fear" -

Max Iso's gear list:Max Iso's gear list
Nikon D300 Olympus E-M1 II Canon EOS M50 Canon EF 100mm f/2.0 USM Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm F4-5.6 R +8 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow