indra Regular Member • Posts: 360
Re: Olympus situation - my opinion

Donald B wrote:

indra wrote:

Donald B wrote:

mrphotography wrote:

AdamT wrote:

mrphotography wrote:

Nice shots but they're all less than 2 megapixels. Truth be told, when blown up side by side the advantage of FF looks obvious.

He`s Obviously downsized them for display here - Images are easily stolen and these are prime candidates so why would he post full 20Mp versions ? .

If you want to look at full size images from these cameras, download RAWs from the reviews here and process them ..

So he's more worried about having some lame pictures "stolen" than showing us what an Olympus camera can do? I'm not buying it.

I looked at your gallery. No one even listens to posters like you, you have nothing to show period.

Don

Last time I checked this is a gear forum no?

And don't you worry about my gear, I have much more then what I have listed here. I haven't listed my analogue gear, light meters, reflectors to studio strobes.

Having all the gear doesn’t make anybody a tradesman.

Don

Showing the same pics over and over again doesn't make you credible. In fact, you're in the wrong forum.

indra's gear list:indra's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix F31fd Fujifilm FinePix S5 Pro Nikon D2Hs Nikon D700 Nikon D300S +64 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Fsi
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow