XT3 vs XT4 auto focus

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
Latvus Junior Member • Posts: 48
Re: XT3 vs XT4 auto focus

If you are wondering purely from AF standpoint then the upgrade is probably not worth it. XT4 is little bit snappier and more confident. The eye AF is most significantly better from my experience. But XT3 has never been a bad camera and you will outcome all the little upgrades in AF department with you own handling skills if you just learn to use your camera better.

If you combine the IBIS, beefier grip, flippy screen (this is debatable which one you like more), the AF upgrades, separate still/video modes, beefier (and kind of new) AF button, quieter shutter (and more robust by increased actuation lifetime) and all the rest small updates then there’s a reason to study your own needs. But purely on the AF standpoint it’s now worth the extra money. 
Oh and I went from XT3 to XT4 cos I got an amazing deal for it. I think they must have calculated something wrong but got a bargain offer never the less.

Latvus's gear list:Latvus's gear list
Fujifilm X-T4 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 23mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 10-24mm F4 R OIS +4 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow