Fuji getting a bit heavier?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Raymond Cho Senior Member • Posts: 2,094
Fuji getting a bit heavier?

I picked up a pre-owned X-T1 sometime last year for a good price with the 16-50mm OIM lens. Quite a bit more compact yeah .. compared to my dSLR, yep one of those who made the move from a dSLR. I suppose also with the brands who have done mirrorless for quite some time the benefit also is the availability of used items at good prices.

I was then looking at the prices and weights of new stuff. Like the Fuji X-T4 but they were only a bit cheaper and only weighed a bit less than some of the full frame mirrorless. Like the X-T1 is around 450g I think but that has slowly gone up to 525g now with the XT-4 and the X-H1 is around 650g so well within the ballpark of full frame mirrorless. The lenses were similar also in terms of weight and price but the Fuji have smaller filter thread diameters. In particular like the 23mm F1.4 and the Fuji 56mm F1.2 which I have been looking at.

I suppose the Fuji 23mm and the 50mm in the F2 versions they are still more compact.

Your views?

Raymond Cho's gear list:Raymond Cho's gear list
Ricoh GR Nikon D70 Nikon D600 Fujifilm X-T1 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm F1.8G +13 more
Fujifilm X-H1 Fujifilm X-T1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow