New 50mm (equiv) with AF fast prime available ! 33mm f/1.4 -

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Max Iso
Max Iso Senior Member • Posts: 8,556
New 50mm (equiv) with AF fast prime available ! 33mm f/1.4 -

Just figured i'd share this with the community. Im tearing my hair out planning my camera upgrade for my near future and hopefully last "upgrade" for several years and have been looking at all the lenses available for Fuji. Im coming from Canon M and have 2 decent lenses i can adapt but ultimately, would prefer native X mount glass.

One i have looked at is the Viltrox 85 f/1.8 and it looks very nice, has good reviews and is fairly cheap at $400. Now they just started listing a 33mm f/1.4 prime which you can see HERE on B&H and it's only $279. Wow!

Says coming soon so it's not up yet but shouldn't be long, that's one heck of a price for a lens like that in front of a Fuji sensor.

EDIT: Looking further down the list at B&H, they also just listed a 23mm f/1.4 ($329) of the same design, which is of course a 35mm equiv. Very cool.

-- hide signature --

"You taught me hate, I'll teach you fear" -

Max Iso's gear list:Max Iso's gear list
Nikon D300 Olympus E-M1 II Canon EOS M50 Canon EF 100mm f/2.0 USM Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm F4-5.6 R +8 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow