Bag and Carry options for mirrorless

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
OP newbuteager Junior Member • Posts: 32
Re: Bag and Carry options for mirrorless

Thanks everyone!

Should have been more specific...

When I travel either for work or  personal reason, I use a backpack already for my computer, clothes, toileterie, etc. and travel only carry on.   Funny enough, most of the time it is the peak design travel pack but i didnt buy the camera insert (takes too much space...i pack light but still...i can be gone over a month at a time)  I use the 5l sling or my other bag as my personal item if i need more than 1 lens.  When I use the full manfrotto noreg (who also serve as a work briefcase when i'm at destination, it is exactly for that...or if i anticipate I will take one flight that has small overhead bin or small weight limit for carry on...I can put my laptop and camera in carry on and checked the rest...

I'm more curious as to see if there is a better way to replace the sling or noreg with something a bit bigger or more sturdy...

Hiking and when I'm home I'm good with the backlight or firstlight...

As for carry, I use the peak design slide.  I also have an old black rapid that I loved.  It has an accessory pocket on it so i can store my extra cards, batteries, cleaning kit and it rest on the strap...no need to carry a small bag at destination when i'm walking around...But it is a bit bulky for the sling...besides the slide is more comfortable\camera is more secure than the BR...

newbuteager's gear list:newbuteager's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Canon EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC HSM Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro Canon EF 50mm F1.8 STM
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow