X100s Am I being silly?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Caledonia84
Caledonia84 Regular Member • Posts: 366
X100s Am I being silly?

Hey Guys,

I guessed you would be best to ask, been drawn to a fuji x100s lately but considering my current gear I'm wondering if its worth it.

I started off with a fuji s100fs bridge years ago but moved to a Sony Nex 5R then A6000 and now an A7ii I still have all the cameras. on the way Ive collected dozens of legacy SLRs and lenses which I have adapted to my sonys.

I wouldnt be replacing any of them with a x100s but was looking for a digital experience equivalent of shooting with my yashica Electro 35 rangefinder, I love the sample photos from the x100 but not sure if its fuji files or the processing that I like. Would I be aswell sticking a 24mm on my A6000 or is the X100 different experience altogether?

Caledonia84's gear list:Caledonia84's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix S100fs NEX5R Sony a6000 Sony a7 II Sony E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS +42 more
FinePix S1 Fujifilm FinePix S100fs Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X10 Fujifilm X100S Leica X1 Sony a6000 Sony a7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow