Bag and Carry options for mirrorless

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
newbuteager Junior Member • Posts: 32
Bag and Carry options for mirrorless

Hello All!

I just bought a sony A7III with a tamron 28-75 (will actually receive it in a week or two)  The plan will be to add a few lenses along the way but for now, this is what i will carry. I might also have a macro lens if my old tamron 90 can work with an adaptor...

Like most of you, I assume, I have way too many bags...I'm curious to see which one you use...I'm looking specifically for a small sling/backpack or camera insert that i can bring for travel if space is a problem...I usually travel carry on very minimally...

My previous camera was a Canon 7D with a 16-300 when i want to travel light.

The bags I used for this purpose are:

Manfrotto Noreg 30:  I use it to combine work and play...Insert can also be a sling bag and my canon fit with room for another lenses and accessories.  I figure the SOny will fit even better

Peak Design 5L sling: When I really want to go minimal...I can barely fit the 7D (it fit if i enter it 1 way...from the other side it won't close...) so I figure sony will fit better but might still be thight...

I had bought the Naneu bag 80L way back when i thought i didnt know how to pack my suitcase...The camera insert turns into a sling or small backpack...Surprisingly helpful and solid...

What are you using for small setup?  I'm thinking the 6L peak design might fit better (i have an excuse to buy another bag so...lol)

Thanks!

newbuteager's gear list:newbuteager's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Canon EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC HSM Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro Canon EF 50mm F1.8 STM
Canon EOS 7D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow