Fujifilm Summer cash back Starts Tomorrow

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
Latvus Junior Member • Posts: 48
Re: Fujifilm Summer cash back Starts Tomorrow

RecklessCoding wrote:

Latvus wrote:

I don’t know which country you are looking at. On the UK page the xpro3 and x-t3 deals are running between 1st of July-31st of August. You can choose the XPro with 1 of the 5 prime lenses with up to £270 cashback.

the x-T3 can be chosen with body only, or 3 different zoom kits with £180 cashback.

There are also the lenses I mentioned that can be bought without any camera.

The offers may vary in different countries and in my country there’s no offer for XPRO at all. Also the prices are in Euros of course. But in this thread they talked about UK cashback so that’s what I also mentioned.

You said "bought together with X-T3 or XPro3" that is the part that is wrong for the Summer Cash Back. As you said in your follow up reply, the lenses in this deal can be bought without any camera.

The X-PRO3's deal is not part of the Summer Cash back. Though, you are right, for once there is a different deal in the rest of Europe. The X-PRO3 deal is instant savings elsewhere and with f/1.4 lenses only. In the UK it works like a cashback and with an assortment of primes: XF16mmF2.8, XF23mmF1.4, XF23mmF2, XF50mmF2, and XF56mmF1.2.

I said:

“They are online. Just the XF14, XF16, XF10-24 and XF18-135 and a few others when bought together with X-T3 or XPro3

Please notice the sentences were differentiated with the word “and” and thus were separate notes. By which I meant the other lenses not listed are sold as a bundle with the camera body. Sorry if this was left unclear but there is no reason to be rude.

The XPro deal is effective at the same time (start and finish are exactly the same) as the other one and neither of them is called “a summer deal or cashback” by Fujifilm themselves, so it’s difficult to understand where you get the rest of your ideas. As mentioned this was about UK deals.

Latvus's gear list:Latvus's gear list
Fujifilm X-T4 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 23mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 10-24mm F4 R OIS +4 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow