The Fujifilm X-Pro3. Abandoned?

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
TheSloth
OP TheSloth Forum Member • Posts: 94
Re: The Fujifilm X-Pro3. Abandoned?

fcracer wrote:

It’s now clear that the X-Pro3 was a stopgap measure so that they could introduce IBIS first into the XT line. They used that opportunity to get a huge marketing win with all the coverage on the controversial X-Pro3 camera.

This was probably what I was thinking, but couldn't put it in writing. Looks like a) many are happy with the X-Pro2, and b) some are looking out for X-Pro4, while ignoring the X-Pro3.

I know exactly whose reviews and videos I need to ignore when I buy my next camera after a few years. The way the reviewers who were previously praising the X-Pro3, turned within a few weeks, and are pretending like the X-Pro3 does not exist leaves a bad taste.

It doesn't help that Fujifilm themselves appear to have have forgotten that the X-Pro3.

(BTW, I'm absolutely not regretting the big bucks I spent on my X-Pro3, as neither the X100V nor the X-T4 are for me... I'd have bought the heavily discounted X-H1 instead. My post is not about that.)

TheSloth's gear list:TheSloth's gear list
Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm X-Pro3 Fujifilm XF 18mm F2 R XF 90mm Phase One Capture One Pro
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
iau
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow