Fujifilm Summer cash back Starts Tomorrow

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
Latvus Junior Member • Posts: 48
Re: Fujifilm Summer cash back Starts Tomorrow

RecklessCoding wrote:

Latvus wrote:

They are online. Just the XF14, XF16, XF10-24 and XF18-135 and a few others when bought together with X-T3 or XPro3.

You are confusing the deals.

The X-PRO3 + f/1.4 prime is an ongoing instant savings promotion that has been going on since at least early June. It expires at the end of July.

The X-T3 + f/1.4 prime was an instant savings promotion that run through June. It expired yesterday.

The new promotion is cashback on the lenses you mentioned and the X-T3. You don't have to buy both a body nor a lens at the same time to get the cashback. In terms, it also states that you can only buy 1 of each, 1 to 5 items.

I don’t know which country you are looking at. On the UK page the xpro3 and x-t3 deals are running between 1st of July-31st of August. You can choose the XPro with 1 of the 5 prime lenses with up to £270 cashback.

the x-T3 can be chosen with body only, or 3 different zoom kits with £180 cashback.

There are also the lenses I mentioned that can be bought without any camera.

The offers may vary in different countries and in my country there’s no offer for XPRO at all. Also the prices are in Euros of course. But in this thread they talked about UK cashback so that’s what I also mentioned.

Latvus's gear list:Latvus's gear list
Fujifilm X-T4 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 23mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 10-24mm F4 R OIS +4 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow