How to reduce from 1TB Creative Cloud storage to 20GB?

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
davidevans1 Senior Member • Posts: 1,745
How to reduce from 1TB Creative Cloud storage to 20GB?

After experimenting having full size raw images on Creative Cloud I've decided to go back to 20GB storage and have changed my aubacription plan. At the moment there's around 350GB of images on the cloud, what's my best workflow for reducing them please?

For the past year my workflow has been:

1. Upload images from SD card to LR CC on the desktop and let the app upload these to cloud. They are stored in a file structure 2020 folder and 2020.05.24 Yorkshire etc. subfolder.
  2. Have sync turned on so the images then filter through to LR CC Classic and are also stored on my local hard drive. The LR CC Classic folder hierarchy is the same as above. I have to drag the photos into the sub folders.
  3. I can then edit in either LR CC Classic or LR CC and the editing syncronises. But although my intention was to do most editing on an iPad on LR CC I've ended up reverting back to doing most of my editing on a PC on LR CC Classic!
  4. I'm using Windows.

I want to replace the LR CC cloud images with the synced JPG images that are sent from LR CC CLassic.

As a start I've unsycronised LR CC and LR CC Classic. How do I achieve the full size image deletion on the cloud without risking the deletion on LR CC deleting the local images also when I turn syncronisation back on to get the JPGs to filter up to LR CC and Adobe Cloud?!

Thanks for your help.

-- hide signature --

David

davidevans1's gear list:davidevans1's gear list
Sony a7R IV Sony FE 90mm F2.8 macro Sony FE 50mm F1.4 ZA Sony FE 24mm F1.4 GM Sony FE 135mm F1.8 GM +1 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow