What type of Memory card do i require for Sony A7iii ? (4K recordings)

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
nickmaneill Junior Member • Posts: 31
What type of Memory card do i require for Sony A7iii ? (4K recordings)

What kind of "Memory card" do i require to buy for using Sony A7iii camera ? I be using the camera to record (filming in 4K quality videos) and i would require one that can save all its original recording in 4K into that so i can later edit it on a home PC computer.   How much Memory i would need... i wouldn't no...  But i do plan to film around lets say bits of bit of everything for a nice ful 2 hour 4k videos adding them up as files. How much capacity memory card to i require ? And which one is the best and how much am i expect to pay ? I think a 64k is not enough for 4K videos.. that be more towards photos instead  believe... maybe.. But i wouldn't no.

Should i buy 2 individual cards... or better off just buy only 1 that captures the most and saves them all safely into the card.. which i have no idea which is better and what cards do i need. I don't like the low quality cards that are useless so not sure about this part as i don't no much about these tiny cards because they always tempt to cost so much money.

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow