EFM-11-22 I really don't get it .......

Started 1 week ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
AdamT
AdamT Forum Pro • Posts: 60,426
EFM-11-22 I really don't get it .......

Re the EFM-11-22 I really don't get it .......

Canon can`t make a decent standard zoom for the M system (unless you get a special copy of the 18-55 or 18-150 which are merely OK ) but the 11-22 is amazing wideopen and not only that but they seem to be consistently good too which is a miracle - Sample consistency from Canon ! ...... this is a random used one from WEX and like everyone elses its bang on - they can't do that with ultrawide Ls which aren`t even stabilized

Why can`t they make a 15-60 like this - or a re-do of the 18-55 or the 15-40 ....... the only downers to this lens are the Collapsible design (Like the 15-45, just never collapse it) and the non common (to Canon / Nikon etc) 55mm filter thread

BTW is it wise to use a protection filter on this , the front elly looks pretty vulnerable

so this bud goes out to the 11-22,. I can see why they put up a late gallery -----

For the record , I ran canon FF and APS-C + Ls for work from 2002 with a D60 through all the 1DSs til my 1DS3 wore out in 2016 . the large bulk of my post count was in those Halcyon years on the canon lens forum

-- hide signature --

** Please ignore the Typos, I'm the world's worst Typist **

AdamT's gear list:AdamT's gear list
Sony RX10 III Nikon D610 Olympus E-M1 II Nikon D850 Canon EOS M100
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow