Show Your Snaps...June 29, 2020

Started 1 week ago | Discussions thread
cdmazoff
cdmazoff Senior Member • Posts: 2,803
Re: Yellow-rumped Warbler..

benjilafouine wrote:

Better a blurry shot than no shot at all. The wings are OK though. Motion blur or OOF?

This goes back to another discussion about 90D focus problems and I'm convinced that the sensor has real problems with luminance noise.

Anyways: I took this very quickly just before the bird launched.... (other photo).. I'm using a walker and actually people were holding me up. I am not dong very well. I am extremely disoriented from all the drugs and chemo and infections throughout my body but I'm more ticked off about the AF on the 90D.!!!!! If I knew I had more than a few weeks I'd get the 5D IV on special.. but it ain't gonna happen.  Besides which, the 5D would always miss my shots.. I love the 10 fps...on the 90D.. They actually work!!!!

Here are 2 quick point and shoots into the bushes because that's all I had to go on. Don't like the luminance noise.. and etc etc etc

-- hide signature --

https://www.flickr.com/photos/cdmazoff/
When I'm not playing birds, I'm shooting my accordion....or is it the other way around?

cdmazoff's gear list:cdmazoff's gear list
Canon EOS 90D Canon Extender EF 1.4x III Canon EF 100-400mm F4.5-5.6L IS II
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow