Question about Panasonic 14-140mm versions

Started 2 weeks ago | Discussions thread
OutsideTheMatrix
OutsideTheMatrix Senior Member • Posts: 5,943
Re: Question about Panasonic 14-140mm versions

dbateman wrote:

Do you have the 14-42mm R2 lens?

I know that is good for uv and IR. With a setup ring mount your IR filter to your em10.

Then take a custom WB off grass. That will give you a better WB. If that fails drop the CWB setting to 2000K. Around that setting os ideal for IR.

Yes, I have all three "kit" lenses....was thinking of adding the 9-18 for ultrawide but have heard it is not so sharp.

I have a 40.5mm set up ring on it and a 40.5mm IR filter I used to use on my old C-7070.

I'll try both the grass and 2000K- nice to see Olympus offers a white balance temp this "cold"! Many dont.

-- hide signature --

In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist. We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals, so that security and liberty may prosper together.
-Dwight D. Eisenhower, 1961

OutsideTheMatrix's gear list:OutsideTheMatrix's gear list
Nikon Coolpix P900 Olympus PEN E-PL6 Olympus OM-D E-M10 II Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75-300mm 1:4.8-6.7 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II R +6 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow