* The Weekly Image Thread 20 06 28 #446 *

Started 1 week ago | Photos thread
WhyNot
WhyNot Veteran Member • Posts: 9,111
Re: Looking Back ....

Rich Z wrote:

Nice pictures of a lost way of life, WhyNot. I will be on the lookout for some Hite beer. I like to try different types.

I think luck is and will be the most important thing to keep us well.

I wish you and yours luck, safety and good health. Rich

Thank you for stopping by, Rich … Nothing really special about HITE. IMHO. It is a Korean beer, probably brewed in CA, that I buy when at this Korean Restaurant. ….

“LUCK” !!!!???? You have me thinking ... I really don't want this to depend on luck … I admit to needing luck or a guardian angel on occasions when I have done some stupid thing (as it turned out) but this should be different … But, as this gets further out of hand the probability of encountering someone with this virus grows with every outing among humans and, maybe some pets … and it gets worse when management encourages this behavior … I read that we may settle for an antivirus that is much less than perfect maybe 70% and then take your luck that you're one of those protected … I'm a bit pessimistic and depressed about the state of our world … I'm only hoping we don't self destruct in the next 30 years .. after that it is someone elses depression …

Stay well and don't depend too much on luck …

WhyNot

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow