* The Weekly Image Thread 20 06 28 #446 *

Started 1 week ago | Photos thread
Palin0_0
Palin0_0 Senior Member • Posts: 1,019
Re: lunch

About that coffee, in 2006 I was preparing to load a dying machine into a 40´ cargo box, it was January (winter) in Washington, North Carolina , we were about 28 degrees Fahrenheit, so it was cold a humid, while we were at it I saw a lot of smoke getting out of the cabin of the truck, I aproch  the cabin and knock, it was a Cuban driver making a pot of Cuban coffee, I ask for one cup and que warmed, that this is not just coffee it is Cuban coffee, I did not care so he give a full double cup glass of that, I return the the cargo bay and there was two guys for NC tremble because of the cold so I give part of my coffee.....so to make the story short these guys probably  never work so hard and speedy in their life, after we finish the load both of them were all nervous and trembling about the caffeine  they ask the supervisor for a rest of the day off, and in the next couple of days Avoided me ...........remember that I ask the Cuban driver for another cup of that delicious coffee.......juts a little story, hope you don’t mind

-- hide signature --

The Best Camera is the one that you have on your Hands.

Palin0_0's gear list:Palin0_0's gear list
Olympus E-3 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Nikon D800E Olympus E-M1 Olympus E-M1 II +17 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow