X100F+V

Started 2 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
minim3 Contributing Member • Posts: 991
X100F+V

I ordered the "V" a few days ago,not arrived yet.

Im into fuji since the S3pro, always loved it,even dough all its quirks,also had the original x100 which i absoloutly loved.

I also worked 5 yrs as a professional fotographer with a Nikon FF equipment,after i stopped working as a fotographer i had very clear that i wont carry that FF weight arround and as smaller the camara as more it will be on me (the x100 always is in my bag).

my doubt now as i love my black Fuji x100f and there is nothing wrong with it for me,and jumped on the V wagon,to test the new lens and screen and not a lot more as wearher sealing is not that important to me as where i use to move its quite hot and sunny!

But i do not feel right selling the F,and i wont keep the V if it gets hot shooting pictures,ill never do video,but if i decide to keep the V,if there are no focus noice or heating up issues,what sense does it make to keep both?

Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X10 Fujifilm X100F Leica X1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
jrk
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow