EF to X lens adapters, any good?

Started 2 weeks ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Max Iso
Max Iso Senior Member • Posts: 8,447
EF to X lens adapters, any good?

Im seeing at least 3 smart adapters, ie with AF, a Fringer for $350, Fotodiox for $200, and Viltrox speed booster for $190. I started a thread here recently asking about the Xt30 as im planning an upgrade from my M50 and the M6II is pretty much my only recourse with Canon.

I own 3 Canon EF lenses i like but the M6II has a few things i don't like that Fuji does better, as well as Olympus which im also looking at (EM1 MK2). The downside is buying new lenses plus the body won't leave me with much to start for glass on an XT30, hence my adapter thread here.

The Viltrox version interested me most as it will somewhat simulate a larger sesnor (my 3 EF lenses are FF). Anybody have experience with these on the newer Fuji bodies, particularly the XT30? Getting a FF FOV out of a Fuji with my EF 100 f/2 USM, with native like AF would be pretty amazing.

Any personal experiences with these adapters?

-- hide signature --

"You taught me hate, I'll teach you fear" -

Max Iso's gear list:Max Iso's gear list
Nikon D300 Canon EOS M50 Canon EF 100mm f/2.0 USM Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm F4-5.6 R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 +7 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon EOS M50 (EOS Kiss M)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow