Will Fujifilm be next?

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
John Gellings
John Gellings Veteran Member • Posts: 6,859
Re: Will Fujifilm be next?

The Fat Fish wrote:

John Gellings wrote:

Spazmaster wrote:

5) Less retro bodys they have with the X-H line, hopefully we see the rumoured X-H2 soon.

This would not be smart... many of us use Fuji exactly for this reason and have been here since the original X100 and X-Pro1. I can never understand you guys that want to take a unique camera brand and turn them into something not unique.

I don't personally want to see it happen. I love the X-T series design. I'm just offering thoughts on what Fuji could do to survive in a struggling industry.

As others have mentioned, it would likely be the X-H series.

But there is no indication that they are suffering yet and their market share is still growing.  Some businesses do not have to be #1 (or even #3) to be successful.  The X-H series (while great) is the safest model they make since it is the closest thing they have to the typical mirrorless cameras on the market.  Fujifilm didn't become popular by being safe.

-- hide signature --

https://www.johngellings.com
Instagram = @johngellings0 and @nycrandomjg

John Gellings's gear list:John Gellings's gear list
Fujifilm X100V Fujifilm X-E3 Fujifilm X-H1 Fujifilm X-Pro3 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R +6 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
rlx
(unknown member)
jrg
jrg
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow