* The Weekly Image Thread 20 06 28 #446 *

Started 1 week ago | Photos thread
WhyNot
WhyNot Veteran Member • Posts: 9,111
Re: Looking Back ....

Valderdave wrote:

Hard to put a date on the photo - the b&w confuses us into thinking that the photos were taken earlier than they were - only the clothing helps you realize each is a fairly recent image. Really enjoyed closely inspecting the photos.

Dave H

Thank you for stopping by, Dave .....   I confesses that the principle reason for this post was to thank you and everyone who stopped by my last post when I found I couldn't do it there. ...  But I thought as long as I was creating a new post I'd grab some pictures to accompany it ...  and since Andrew is looking back I thought I go back a year to before CV ... and found these in March 2019.    They were finished color JPEGs and I just quickly reprocessed and converted  to B&W, posted them and made breakfast  .... If I'd known you would spend time examining them I would have gone back and worked with the RAW files or maybe found something better ... as though I have a lot of those ....

Stay Well  ....

WhyNot

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow