What Essential Accessories Do You Recommend for the Fujifilm X-T4?

Started 1 week ago | Discussions thread
Kevin Muldoon
OP Kevin Muldoon Regular Member • Posts: 112
Re: What Essential Accessories Do You Recommend for the Fujifilm X-T4?

sshapiro wrote:

I recently got the XF 16-55mm and put a Fujifilm brand protector filter on it. It wasn't cheap, and it might not be any better than a third-party filter, but I have never heard anything bad about the Fujifilm filters.

Last year I got a Fujifilm brand UHS-II SD card. It works great and I believe it is actually a rebranded Transcend card. When I got a new X-T3. last month, I picked up another UHS-II SD card that is a Transcend. They both work as expected, although the new Transcend card reads and writes a bit faster than the Fujifilm version. I think the Fujifilm card is based on an older Transcend card. Both the Fujifilm and Transcend cards cost about half the price of a Sandisk or Sony UHS-II. If price were not a concern I probably would buy Sandisk, but the cards I have are working fine.

Yeah memory cards can be hit or miss. I used a 128GB Komputerbay SD card in my RX100 for years and it never failed. Was half the cost of brand name cards at the time.

Options are a little more limited in the 300MB/s category though.

Kevin Muldoon's gear list:Kevin Muldoon's gear list
Sony RX10 II Sony a6500 Fujifilm X-T4 Sony X3000R Sigma 16mm F1.4 DC DN (E/EF-M mounts) +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow