What Essential Accessories Do You Recommend for the Fujifilm X-T4?

Started 1 week ago | Discussions thread
Kevin Muldoon
OP Kevin Muldoon Regular Member • Posts: 112
Re: What Essential Accessories Do You Recommend for the Fujifilm X-T4?

jhorse wrote:

Kevin Muldoon wrote:

All I need to do now is buy a memory card (or two)

Hi, I used two SanDisk Extreme PRO 64 GB up to 300MB/s UHS-II Class 10 U3 SDXC Memory Cards in my XT3 and now use them in the XT4. I got them as speed was the key.

When I went on a hiking trip last August to Switzerland (remember these???) landscape rather than speed was the requirement so got two more, but 170MB/s for additional capacity (and a tad cheaper!). They too work fine for stills (not tried them for video).

Holidays? What are those?

We've actually booked flights on Malta, but we've did so assuming there's a chance we will lose our money. Still, plenty of hills here in Scotland for me to wander around, so I should still get out and use it a lot.

(If the Malta trip does go ahead, I'm tempted to splurge on an X100V for it so I'm not lugging a big camera around)

Those Extreme Pro cards are on the recommended list. It's £200 for 128GB. It's £152 for the Lexar Professional 2000x and £139.99 for the ProGrade ones.

I might check out some reviews quickly to see how they compare for recording video etc.

Kevin Muldoon's gear list:Kevin Muldoon's gear list
Sony RX10 II Sony a6500 Fujifilm X-T4 Sony X3000R Sigma 16mm F1.4 DC DN (E/EF-M mounts) +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow