What Essential Accessories Do You Recommend for the Fujifilm X-T4?

Started 1 week ago | Discussions thread
Kevin Muldoon
OP Kevin Muldoon Regular Member • Posts: 112
Re: What Essential Accessories Do You Recommend for the Fujifilm X-T4?

Zaax wrote:

Kevin Muldoon wrote:

I just came across the Hoya 72mm HD Digital Protector Screw-in Filter. It's £53 on Amazon UK.

"This is the ultimate in clear filters. It will not affect the color balance or performance of your lenses in the slightest. However, constant use will protect your valued lenses from expensive front element damage which could be caused by dirt, knocks or scratches

I bet that there is no difference between that one and another Hoya for $30 or so.

haha You're probably right. There's an Amazon Basics one under a tenner too that actually has solid reviews too.

Although I've used cameras for years, I still consider myself an absolute beginner with things like this as there is so much information out there.

There are experienced photographers saying they always use cheap filters, whilst others swear by expensive brand names.

This makes it difficult for someone like myself with less experience as although I don't mind spending the money on good equipment, I don't want to needlessly throw it away either (especially when you factor in the cost of filters for additional lenses later).

Kevin Muldoon's gear list:Kevin Muldoon's gear list
Sony RX10 II Sony a6500 Fujifilm X-T4 Sony X3000R Sigma 16mm F1.4 DC DN (E/EF-M mounts) +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow