New Class Action for Pentax owners with aperture block issue

Started 2 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
aisu825 New Member • Posts: 8
New Class Action for Pentax owners with aperture block issue

Heads up Pentax people. If you have Pentax K-30, K-50, or K-70 I learned about a new Class Action Lawsuit over the aperture block issue. Someone earlier today in another thread said the K-01 suffers from this problem also. I unfortunately have two of the affected models. The lawsuit alleges Pentax was selling a defective product and did nothing to fix it after the warranty ran (other than charge people a lot of money for repairs). It has sort of turned me off from the brand and I haven't purchased a Pentax since. I will be contacting this law firm shortly. 

The Pentax Aperture Black Picture Problem Class Action Lawsuit is Janet Kyszenia v. Ricoh USA Inc., Case No. 1:20-cv-02215, in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York.

https://topclassactions.com/lawsuit-settlements/consumer-products/electronics/pentax-camera-class-action-alleges-aperture-defect/

aisu825's gear list:aisu825's gear list
Kodak EasyShare C875 Kodak EasyShare Z990 Canon PowerShot ELPH 330 HS Pentax K-50 Pentax Q7
Pentax K-01 Pentax K-30 Pentax K-50
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow