Poll: Will you buy m4/3 lenses?

Started 10 months ago | Polls thread
Thin_Ice Regular Member • Posts: 331
Re: Poll: Will you buy m4/3 lenses?

No,

I am a use the lens that is on the camera guy.  I’ve got that covered with the voigtlander 17.5.   I rarely use my 12 f2 or 45 f1.8.

My e420 double lens kit is only used for occasional shoots of garden birds.   But even then i have more fun with a camera trap or video in a tripod.

The 3 photography styles i think mft is worth staying for are  UWA, macro and birding.

I jumped in for a compact system for travel & adventure.  Gopro, iphone and drones are taking over there.  I am staying in for the voigtlander and have a new em1-ii for that lens only.

I think most people here are just collecting gear.  For a hobby photographer i think it is more fun to find a niche that they really like to do and optimise their gear for that kind of photography.

you probably need only one or 2 lenses and won’t have to post silly questions about what gear to take on vacation, redundant bodies to cover all ranges.😀

steven

Thin_Ice's gear list:Thin_Ice's gear list
Olympus E-420 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus E-M1 II Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm 1:2 +2 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
sbu
sbu
YWG
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow