Looking forward for those cheap Zuikos in Craig's list!

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
OP Bluephotons Veteran Member • Posts: 6,748
Re: Looking forward for those cheap Zuikos in Craig's list!

Memoochi wrote:

No need to wait for Craigslist, my lonely 40-150mm F2.8 has some words for you:

"Hi, I am a clean, pristine, lightly-used 40-150mm F2.8 Pro. I love rainy days, and long walks by the lake in the early mornings or evenings. But, I have a fun-side, and I am the life of the party on Safari.

"So, why is a catch like me posting here? Well, For the past 3 years I have been in a long-term relationship with Dani. But, a few months ago, I caught her with my stubbier, slower cousin, 12-100 F4.0. She claimed it was just a one-time mistake. But I suspected more was going on. They kept going on ski weekends or hikes.

"I just don't know what she saw in him - short and slow as he is - but when I finally confronted her, she said it is all about his stability. And that, while he is stubby, he could still reach her sweet spots. Apparently, size isn't everything.

"So, here I am, looking for a new relationship..."

Ja Ja Ja! Hi clean and pristine, let me know when Dani ask you to pack your things and you are on the street and hungry, I'll come by to pick you up in my bike!

-- hide signature --

Bluephotons
Ah, but I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now. Bob Dylan

Bluephotons's gear list:Bluephotons's gear list
Olympus E-M1 II Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50-200mm 1:2.8-3.5 SWD Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75mm F1.8 +5 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow