What's your first, favorite, and most used nikon dslr bodies?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
dog house riley Senior Member • Posts: 1,212
Re: What's your first, favorite, and most used nikon dslr bodies?

Not so differant? the D700 and i just didn't click! it was a fine camera, the D5300 is very light, the 24 mpx sensor is fantastic, all Nikon 24 mpx's are just great.

Its not that i disliked the d700, I received it for my retirement,from my wife. It was not my 1st choice? I wanted the Canon 5 D mk2, and 24 105 f4, but i didn't have all the money.

But old stupid me I never thought about canons 28 135 as a interim till I could get the 24 105, so I had my series of Nikon glass, so I went with D700.

It was a great camera, but for what I was doing, we never became true friends. I was very close to cashing in my Nikon gear, and going to Canon.

A couple yeas ago a friend was talking about selling her 5D mk III, I was close to "jumping"

Today, I'll finish my photo days using my little D5300, for everyday fun, D2X also for fun, and now my D750 and my 58 1.4. I also have the Nikon 24 120 F4, its okay?

Right now i'm studying the D7500, for the action I do [BMX- H S Soccer] thought about  D500/ way more than i need. Will sell my D610 to help finance D7500.

Since December, bought new 58 1.4, and new D750, and my "camera kitty" at bank still reeling from withdrawals.

But thanks for your inquiry, and thoughts.

"dog house riley"

dog house riley's gear list:dog house riley's gear list
Nikon D2X Nikon D7100 Nikon D610 Nikon D5300 Nikon D3300 +18 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
NCB
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow