Tony Northrup comments on Olympus EM1 mark 3 Locked

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
tjuster1 Senior Member • Posts: 2,198
Re: Tony Northrup is perfectly OK

James Pilcher wrote:

Funny Valentine wrote:

Aren't his comments basically "lies" ?

Coming from a canon 6d II, I can tell the AF in the em1.2 is much better, the em1.3 is supposed to be even better. The RP is basically a 6dII in mirrorless.

BTW the latest camera conspiracy video showed the em1.3 perform as good as the eos R: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhjX8RTodCw

Tony has his informed opinions. Everyone has differing opinions at one level or another. If you are annoyed by Tony's opinions, your intolerance for opposing thought handicaps you.

Tony is entertaining and informative. I forgive you if you cannot distinguish the difference. I can, and I enjoy it all.

Jim Pilcher
Bonita Springs, Florida, USA
Life is a breeze by the sea

Saying something is an opinion doesn't mean it can't be incorrect. You can have the opinion that the Earth is 6,000 years old or vaccines cause autism, but your opinion would be wrong and I'd be correct in not "tolerating" it.

tjuster1's gear list:tjuster1's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM5 Olympus E-M5 III Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH +6 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow