I’m in love with my mint x100T..... So now...

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
Pan50 Contributing Member • Posts: 585
Re: I’m in love with my mint x100T..... So now...

Tmeeks23 wrote:

I wanted to try shooting with a rangefinder style camera. I got the x100t from EBay and I love it. I shoot mainly portraits and street. From time to time I take paid gigs doing portraits. I’m wondering if I should sell my xh1 and xt20 and pick up either a xe3 (along with a couple more lenses) or an xpro 2?? Would you consider shooting a paid portrait gig with a xe3 and 34 1.4 and a 56?

Thanks for your feed back. I’ve been shooting with Fuji for a little over a year and I’m still discovering what I find comfortable.

Thanks in advance.

You should keep the XH1, it’s a very capable camera. An XE3 is a great little camera for doing street photos, paired with the 23mmf2 or 50mmf2. The viewfinder is better in the XH1 and if you get the optional vertical grip you’ll look and perform like a pro.

And yes yes yes to the 35mmf1.4 and 56mmf1.2 for portraits. Both are very capable lenses. I used the 35mm for portraits quite a bit. The 56mm is very much a portrait lens.

Pan50's gear list:Pan50's gear list
Fujifilm X100S Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm X-H1 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R +9 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow