Nokia 808 - a photography miracle

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
albero Regular Member • Posts: 332
Re: Nokia 808 - a photography miracle

Thanks for your introduction. I recognize myself in the sentence. Some days ago I decide to give a try to the Huawei  P40 PRO because I find myself to use more and more the smartphone to take pictures and the P40 seems to be one of the best smartphones around for photography.

After some test shots I can say that the quality of images is astounding specially if you shot in raw. Shooting raw no one of those smudging algorithm is applied and all details  (and noise) remain. The  three lenses impresses for definition also in the corners.

No other phones I have used come close and this  cameraphone  rivals for flexibility proper digital camera I owned like Sony A7Rii and Nikon Z6. Manual controls, filters, ND filter simulation, stabilisation, are all available.

For me this smartphone is a game changer like when I switched from analog to digital photography or from compact cameras to full frame. Seriously mindblowing!

albero's gear list:albero's gear list
Nikon Z7 Nikon Z 24-70mm F4
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow