Panasonic will announce the G100 soon.

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
Bernard Regular Member • Posts: 346
Re: downmaket force Model Merger, Re-Think lineup

Pete_W wrote:

Bernard wrote:

Frankly I believe that the G90/G95 is a very compelling camera, and I may get one this coming Black Friday (if I can get over my aversion for FAS). Ergonomics, handling, size, and abilities, are fantastic- especially for straight general photographers.

I recently purchased a G95 and can say that it's a great camera.

I was concerned about the FAS having used the GX85 for the past 3+ years and mainly shooting by using the tilt LCD, but I am getting used to it quickly. And the much better EVF means that I tend to use it more than the FAS.

That's encouraging; especially since I am using a GX85 now as my main camera.  Thanks!  I was wondering if the viewfinder would make up for the FAS.  I prefer using a viewfinder (except for discreet street photography), but my aging eyeballs do not appreciate the small cropped image of the GX85.  It will be nice to have a camera where I actually enjoy looking through the viewfinder again!

Regards,

Bernard

Bernard's gear list:Bernard's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 Panasonic Lumix G X Vario PZ 45-175mm F4.0-5.6 ASPH OIS Panasonic 12-35mm F2.8 Panasonic 20mm F1.7 II +3 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow