Panasonic will announce the G100 soon.

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
WhiteBeard
WhiteBeard Senior Member • Posts: 2,868
Re: Panasonic Arghhhhh

Trevor Carpenter wrote:

Great thread, 50 posts (so far) on pointless speculation and why a manufacturer knows diddly squat about naming conventions. Great to know in these days of turmoil most of us have time for serious first world issues. I lie awake at night worrying about my double slot function.

I hear you  Trevor and I sympathize with your sleepless nghts.

It's just that Panny's naming structure is so lame that any announcement of a new model meets with blank stares : will it be a G9 II, a GX8 II an S2, etc. And the frustrating thing is, even with the millions of negative posts from p***ed off customers about its lame naming scheme, Panasonic never came out to explain the logic (?) of it and neither has dpreview or any other "influential" site out there cared to ask.

Frustration is building up to a boiling point and I can no longer sleep at night...  

WhiteBeard's gear list:WhiteBeard's gear list
Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX8 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-200mm F4-5.6 OIS +4 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow