Mobile phone is all you need. Locked

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
Gordon W
Gordon W Veteran Member • Posts: 4,045
Too funny

C Sean wrote:

I hate to say this but the phone is the way to go now and the high megapixels are a lie.

I came to this conclusion after seeing an ad on YouTube. A printing company is doing a service of printing life size cardboard cutouts of grand children and delivering them to the grandparents. So all you need is a mobile phone for highly detailed A1 prints.

So what’s the point of spending extra thousands on the A7r, Z7 or the GFX when you can achieve highly detailed A1 prints with your modern mobile phone? Those grandparents will be so happy seeing excellent prints of their grandchild standing in their living room thanks to a tiny sensor.

So the conclusion it’s a lie mobile phones can’t print large highly detailed images the size of A1 paper. Those advertising companies are so stupid wasting money on Hasselblad gear. All they need is a cheap mobile. So when grandparents open up their prints, they won’t be thinking who are you and not bothering to set it up but happy to see their grand child again.

Too funny! All this concluded from an ad on YouTube. Thanks for the chuckle.

-- hide signature --

Regards, Gordon
_
Photography since 1950 • Digital since 1999
My online photo galleries

Gordon W's gear list:Gordon W's gear list
Canon PowerShot S100 Panasonic FZ1000 Nikon Coolpix B700 Panasonic FZ80/FZ82 Nikon Coolpix P1000 +5 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD Smaug01
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow